Monday, May 26, 2008

Strawberry Clips


Steff got me these for my birthday. There's a bunch of other food related merchandise she also got me, but the documentation is somewhere else in some other picture folder. Aren't they just adorable? They're clips in the shape of strawberries!! I'm not too sure what exactly they're good for, but I've used them to keep my chips from going stale and as cute decoration as you can see on my laptop. There's a picture of me somewhere where I've gone a put the clips on my hair just for the heck of it, but I won't put those up here.

I think I'm in the dining room here and that doorway is the little kitchenette that Steff and I always monopolized. Hey, it's not like those girls were like cooking or anything, though come to think of it, my last year there were an awful lot of freshmen making bento every night. Don't get me started on that. Those girls are nasty. They don't clean up after themselves when they cook. Okay, so them not using hot water to wash the dishes is bad enough, but anytime they cook anything from ramen to stewed vegetables, I swear the kitchenette is always a forking mess. Packages, remnants, garbage, plates, all strewn about. Hey, at least when Steff and I cook, it's clean. And the refrigerator...they make a million onigiri to save time during the week, but they can't put them in a plastic bag or container so that when I get my ice cream they all don't avalanche on me?! No common sense, I swear to god. But yes, oh well. Kinda scary that these are the future mothers of Japan though.

No comments: