Monday, May 26, 2008

Kee Heong Honeycomb Cookies (Kee Heong Sha Qi Ma)

Omg, can I just say, these are the most addicting things ever!! I think Steff's mom brought a bunch of these with her when she came to visit with Simon and Shirlene (was that her name??) Anyway, these things are soooo good. I've seen some lookalikes and I've bought a bag or two, but they weren't as good as this one. I did some research and discovered they are Malaysian!! The ones I bought looked like this, but I think they were imported from Taiwan. They weren't bad, but these ones were definitely better.

Of course, you cannot buy these online either. Poopie. The internet has been my new friend. When I need a DVD, I go to the internet. When I want black tea that is not going to cost me $5 a box, I go to the internet. It's way cheaper and it's delivered to my door. But these yummy sweet things, cannot be bought over the internet unless I want to bring in a 40 foot container of them. Hmm...idea....nooo bad. Where am I going to put a 40' container of these? But I want....mm, so light and crispy...sweet and mmmm. *sigh* I want to go to Malaysia. Hmm, I wonder if Hawaii people would buy something like this if it was in the stores? Hmmm. I'm trying to figure out where the food market is going, since my parents company is in distribution. We don't really have a big Malaysian population, but I suppose you don't need to be from Malaysia to appreciate these. They're soo good. Mmm, sweet and crispiness.... *drool*


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Gary from Kee Heong, manufacturer of the Honeycomb Cookies (Sha Qi Ma). Thank you for your complement of our product. Besides the one you have tasted and shown on your blog, we do have other flavors in individual packaging. Please have a look at www.keeheong.com.my. In fact, there's a shipment of the Honeycomb Cookies to US; expected to reach by end of this week. For enquiry, please refer to US local agent at www.tytontrading.com. Thank you.