Sunday, May 4, 2008

Baskin Robbins Popping Shower

This is from one of my shopping adventures with Steff. We always get ice cream every time we pass by a Baskin Robbins. This looks like the Shibuya branch. My all time favorite flavor, which unfortunately is a Japanese innovation is the flavor, Popping Shower. It's a white chocolate and mint (maybe?) based ice cream with red and green pop rocks mixed in. It is a must if you are ever in Japan and you pass by a Baskin Robbins. I remember the first time that Steff introduced it to me. It was at FujiQ Highland, the roller coaster amusement park. They have a food court that has a Baskin Robbins on the bottom floor. And Steff was telling me about this flavor she really liked. She was raving about this flavor and so I was like, I gotta try this. Ever since then, I have been hooked. It's probably the only ice cream flavor I could see myself eating an entire gallon of without even showing signs of tiring of it. It is that good. (^_^)b

No comments: